Welcome

So I did it! I finally did it. I made my first official blog. And if you are reading this, then you are a person that is important to me. This blog is a way for me to keep you posted on what is going on in my world, and to also share the musings of an young man with an old soul.


Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Autumn Leaves

Friends here are a couple pictures from my first fall in Bloomington. Enjoy!

Outside of my apartment

On the road to class


Outside the Wendell Wright School of Education

Trees on Campus

Front Steps of the School of Education

1 comment:

  1. Its beautiful there! At UCLA, its beautiful too, but in the same "sunny and grassy and green" way that it is all the time.

    Thanks for sharing some photos so that we can imagine walking those paths with you!

    ReplyDelete